Wouldn’t it be amazing to roll out of bed and be greeted with flawless skin when you look in the mirror? Now you can. With the Korean BB Skin Glow treatment, your skin can look smooth and radiant without wearing foundation or just regular bb cream.
We all struggle with uneven skin tone. It seems like an endless battle against aging, hormones, UV rays, and stress, which all impact the vibrancy of our skin. As much as we don’t like to wear makeup, we’d feel worse being in public without covering our flaws and blemishes.
What is the Korean BB Skin Glow Treatment?
BB Skin Glow is one of the latest anti-aging beauty innovations from South Korea. It’s a semi-permanent foundation for your face. It uses scientifically proven nano needling technology to safely infuse nutrient-rich tinted BB cream into the top layer of your skin. This treatment will provide light to medium coverage to camouflage all your facial imperfections – including hyperpigmentation, redness, dark circles and large pores. Everyone will think that you naturally have perfect skin and BB Glow can be your little secret.
What are the benefits of the BB Skin Glow Treatment?
- BB Skin Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your blemishes and discolorations. It’s a perfect way to have amazing skin for special events like your wedding or birthday.
- BB Skin Glow is not only great at covering up your facial skin flaws, it will also hydrate your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles, and reduce blackheads and clogged pores.
- BB Skin Glow is also great for people with rosacea, to help cover up redness and broken capillaries.
- BB Skin Glow does not rub or wash off. So, you can sweat, shower and swim all you want. At the end of the day, you will still have that amazing glowing and flawless skin.
- BB Skin Glow is also good for your skin. The BB cream that’s infused into your skin contains many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- BB Skin Glow will not clog your pores and cause breakouts as the pigment is inside your skin versus sitting on top of your pores.
- BB Skin Glow is great for those who, despite having tried all the latest anti-aging technologies, still are not able to remove stubborn spots. Now, BB Glow can safely camouflage imperfections and provide flawless skin.
Who are good candidates for BB Skin Glow?
Good candidates include people with:
- Post acne scars
- Age spots and sun spots
- Early aging and lax skin
- Dull, uneven skin texture
- Wrinkles and fine lines
BB Skin Glow is not recommended for those with the following conditions:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Skin cancer
- Skin disease
- Active infections or open wounds
- Accutane or any medication for the same purpose within the past 6 months
- Individual intolerance or allergies to the ingredients
- Patients with melanoma or other skin lesions
- Injectable fillers within the last 2 weeks
- Patients on blood thinners
- Patients who are immunosuppressed due to potential for increased post needling infection
Proceed with caution if any of these apply to you:
History of cold sores or fever blisters. Taking an anti-viral medication may help to avoid a possible breakout. The medication should be used 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Smoker (due to lipid peroxidation)
- Uncontrolled diabetes, as potential delayed wound healing may increase risk of secondary infection post needling
- Keloid or raised scars
- Active acne breakouts
Is BB Skin Glow safe?
BB Skin Glow is very safe as it uses a nano needling technology and does not go deep in the skin. Also, all the BB serums are free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol and allergens.
What are the potential side effects of BB Skin Glow?
Side effects are very rare when done by a certified professional. Potential side effects are minor and can include pain, redness, pinpoint bleeding, temporary hyperpigmentation and infection.