– At the first time you schedule your appointment no credit or debit card number will be required. We understand that you have interest in coming to our business to have treatments done and we expect you to honor your word avoiding “no shows” and delays. You can still cancel your appointment with 24 hours notice and this same appointment can be reschedule.
– If there is a “no show” or last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours), a $35 fine will be charged if you want to reschedule. No exceptions.
– After a “no show” or no 24 hours cancellation notice and due to the limited number of appointments, we will also hold your appointments with a credit card or debit card. If you miss or change your appointment again without 24 hours notice your credit card will be charged or a prepaid session will be charged from your package.
– You may choose a different form of payment at time of service, which can be cash or personal check.
– If you are 15 minutes late or more for your appointment, you session will be shortened to accommodate the next client. No refunds are given for unused services; however, exchange of one service for another may be given.
– For Permanent makeup services, “no call no show” or without 24 hours notice on free touch up session, it will be only scheduled again as paid procedure.